[Fedora-xen] Xen Documentation

Gastón Keller gastonkeller at gmail.com
Thu May 29 19:22:33 UTC 2008

Hello, everybody. I have been struggling with Xen's documentation
lately, not finding where to look for accurate and up-to-date info. I
remember having read in this list months ago someone saying that the
documentation was quite outdated. For example, the xm command _delete_
does not appear in the man pages and many guides still do reference to
the guest's config files being stored at /etc/xen (two days ago I
discovered that now Xen works in a different way).

My objective is not only to learn how to use Xen, but understand how
it works. I'm doing my best looking for info in the net and going
through docs in the Xen Wiki, but I might be missing something in my
search. Therefore, I would really appreciate if someone could point me
to some documentation I should read, or whatever else you could think
of.

Thanks,
Gaston

--