[Fedora-xen] Xen Documentation

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Fri May 30 12:12:59 UTC 2008

Emre,
	As you may already know, I still use the config files in /etc/xen and don’t mess with the virsh stuff.  It all certainly worked fine in F7, and though I haven’t fully tested, it appears that it all works fine in F8 as well.  I use them for one, because I learned with them, and for two, because in the little time I have spent messing with the gui tools, I haven't found near as much control.  That isn't to say that more can be done with the old way, but instead to say that I can do more with the old way.  I don’t know if there are any plans to deprecate that stuff, but I hope that if there ever are, news makes the list before I end up on a version where I have no clue how to do anything!
	Dustin