[Fedora-xen] Strange mouse issue (F7 & F8 xen kernel with vncviewer running)

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Fri May 30 20:54:51 UTC 2008

	I spoke too soon...  I just tried krdc and the same thing happened
before I could even try to connect to anything with it (or even determine if
it supports vnc, I don't remember).  This is a quad core, and I have, in all
instances, confirmed that each of the four vcpus in dom0 is tied to a
different core.  Additionally, I have never had more than one DomU per core
on top of Dom0 using each core.  Finally, in this latest instance, only one
DomU was doing anything, and it could not have been using but 100% of one
core, so the other three were, for lack of a better word, bored.