[Fedora-xen] Beginner in Xen

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 5 03:16:36 UTC 2008

Hello

May be you know Xen supports up to Fedora 8.
After that, Fedora does not support Xen.(Fedora 9 and 10)
More strictly speaking it supports Hypervisor and DomU only,
Dom0(Privileged Domain) is not supported.

If you want to run Xen on Fedora,
You should install upstream Xen manually or
 wait until "Dom0 paravirt_ops is merged into Linux."

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI