[Fedora-xen] Where is my /proc/xen ???

Tommy Schneider tommy.Schneider at bull.net
Mon Dec 21 10:17:19 UTC 2009

Hi there

I've a little problem, i just switch to Fedora 12, and need a Xen hypervisor.
So i enabled Myoung repository and did a "yum install stuff".

Everything went fine, instead that i can't start any xen thing, because there's
no /proc/xen (from xend daemon to xm shell command)

- I've had "none /proc/xen xenfs defaults 0 0" to fstab
- Selinux disabled, killed in action, burned etc...
- the booted kernel is : 2.6.31.6-1.2.81.xendom0.fc12.x86_64

Does someone knows where i'm wrong ?
xenfs don't appears "in color" when i open it with vim,

Tommy