[Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 Xen kernel RPM

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 22:09:48 UTC 2009

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> That sounds like excellent progress, well done!

I am just tracking the pvops upstream, with a small amount of editing to
get it to fit together with a Fedora kernel.

> I wonder are you planning on doing these builds regularly? Would it help
> if you could do it as a branch in Fedora's pkgs CVS, build in koji and
> host a yum repo on fedorapeople.org?

At the moment I am tracking it mainly for my own interest (and I don't
know how long that interest will last), but I could certainly try to get
it up onto a CVS branch (though I don't currently have a fedoraproject
login). Howevere, it sounds from this post
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-02/msg00333.html
that a fair proportion of the dom0 patches may go into 2.6.29.

 	Michael Young