[Fedora-xen] Dom0 kernels

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 24 19:01:20 UTC 2009

I have built a new set of kernel packages based on fedora rawhide
kernels and the xen/dom0/hackery branch of Jeremy's git repository
( http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=summary ).
This batch (kernel-2.6.29-0.114.2.6.rc6.fc11) is available via the koji
build system at

These are really for development and debugging purposes only, as I am
still having problems getting them to boot, but others have reported more
success at getting kernels based on this git repository working, so you
might be lucky.

Note to install these packages on Fedora 10 you will need to have
rpm-4.6.0-1.fc10 installed (currently in updates-testing but it should be
available in updates soon) because of the change to SHA-256 file digest
hashing in recent Fedora 11 builds.

 	Michael Young