[Fedora-xen] Re: Shutdown VM when host goes down?

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at web.de
Sun Jan 4 18:26:13 UTC 2009

Hi Norman,

Norman NTP schrieb:
> I think you can check by xm command there are two options to shutdown
> complete xen.

Unfortunately, there is no 'xm' command in F10. Furthermore I like to have
this functionality for all VMs in libvirt, e.g. with KVM domains. 'xm'
probably don't handle these.

And the most important thing for me is that I don't have to do it manually.
Yes, I can write my own init script but hey, this such a common use case that
I think Fedora should provide something out of the box, right?

But thanks for your post anyway :-)
fs