[Fedora-xen] Goodbye Xen on RH/Fedora?

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Wed Jan 21 12:26:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 01:53:19PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

> I think Xensource is putting a lot of effort into opensource Xen.

I've heard totally different stories from others.  For almost every
problem you report, they'll tell you that "it is fixed in the
commercial version".

Unfortunately, many companies just "use" open source as marketing
instrument, sometimes they even *abuse* the term (i.e. call software
with no OSI-compliant license open source -- which is not the case
with Xen b.t.w.).

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>