[Fedora-xen] [ANNOUNCE] New release virtinst 0.400.2
crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 00:39:18 UTC 2009
I'm happy to announce a new virtinst release, version 0.400.2. The
release can be downloaded from:
The direct download link is:
This release includes:
- New virt-clone option --original-xml, allows cloning a guest from
an xml file, rather than require an existing, defined guest.
- New virt-install option --import, allows creating a guest from an
existing disk image, bypassing any OS install phase.
- New virt-install option --host-device, for connecting a physical
host device to the guest.
- Allow specifying 'cache' value via virt-install's --disk options
- New virt-install option --nonetworks (John Levon)
- Lots of backend cleanups and documentation improvements.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release through testing,
bug reporting, submitting patches, and otherwise sending in feedback!
More information about the Fedora-xen