[Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 kernels

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:31:30 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 1:26 AM, M A Young <m.a.young at durham.ac.uk> wrote:
> My latest build (2.6.29-0.114.2.12.rc8.git2.fc11) is available at
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1246980 . Networking to
> the guest is working again, and the X situation is better than I thought,
> because my problems on one machine were due to using a F11 based kernel on
> F10, and X works if I use it with F11.
> In addition I got X working on the other machine working by using the
> nomodeset boot parameter (with nomodeset I get no text characters during
> boot - only a cursor that moves as invisible characters are presumably
> printed to the screen - but X starts successfully, without nomodeset I can
> read the boot messages but X crashes), however there are X problems on this
> machine with regular Fedora kernels, so this may not be xen's fault.
>
>        Michael Young

Hi all,

Sorry, I don't understand this Koji thing. If I click through to the
dependant task for x86_64, then buildroot, then "built rpms", there
are no rpms. How to actually download the kernel rpm??

--
Frank Van Damme

"Anyone can sit down and write some boring artistic song. Pop music is
the hardest shit to write."

- Britney Spears.