[Fedora-xen] How to build Xen with my own Linux sources?

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Fri May 15 17:51:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 17:45 -0700, Michael Crawford wrote:
> What I want to do is to get xen to build, but when it wants to build
> the Dom0 and DomU kernels, I want it to use my tip/master branch of
> the Linux sources that I retrieved with git.

I'm of little help, but have you looked for clues in the Fedora spec
files?

There are at least a couple folks on this list wading in similar waters
to you. I think they are using the prebuilt Fedora Xen RPMs though.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue169#Success_with_Experimental_Fedora_10_pv_ops_dom0
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue173#Dom0_Kernel_Not_Before_2.6.31