[Fedora-xen] [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Xen 3.4.0 released!
pasik at iki.fi
Mon May 18 12:51:58 UTC 2009
----- Forwarded message from Keir Fraser <keir.fraser at eu.citrix.com> -----
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser at eu.citrix.com>
To: "xen-devel at lists.xensource.com" <xen-devel at lists.xensource.com>,
xen-users at lists.xensource.com
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 05:26:28 -0700
Subject: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Xen 3.4.0 released!
We're pleased to announce the official release of Xen 3.4.0!
This release contains a number of important new features and updates
- Device passthrough improvements, with particular emphasis on support for
client devices (further support is available as part of the XCI project at
- RAS features: cpu and memory offlining
- Power management - improved frequency/voltage controls and deep-sleep
support. Scheduler and timers optimised for peak power savings.
- Support for the Viridian (Hyper-V) enlightenment interface
- Many other x86 and ia64 enhancements and fixes
You can get the source using mercurial from:
A pre-prepared source tarball is available from:
Keir (on behalf of the whole Xen dev team)
Xen-devel mailing list
Xen-devel at lists.xensource.com
----- End forwarded message -----
More information about the Fedora-xen