[Fedora-xen] is kernel-xen PAE ?

jehan procaccia jehan.procaccia at it-sudparis.eu
Fri Oct 9 14:06:50 UTC 2009

Ok, to be sure, I though I could check kernel compiled option somewhere
... but can find where ....

No I haven't tried yet for the guests, I would have prefered to be sure
first .

By the way, I supose that a clean solution would be to upgrade my 32 bit
system (domain-0) to a 64 bit one !
but apparently it is not an easy thing to do :-(
http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/123800

is there a simpler solution ?