[Fedora-xen] xen 3.4.1 + myoung x86_64 kernel

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 02:51:01 UTC 2009

Did you build and and start services as root ?
After xen-3.1.4-3.src.rpm "rpmbuild"  followed by install of  generated packages run:-

# chkconfig xend on

# service xend start
Same commands for xenstored,xenconsoled,xendomains

Configure Libvirt Preview Repo and run :-
# yum install libvirt libvirt-python python-virtinst virt-manager virt-viewer

# chkconfig libvirtd on

# service libvirtd start

Next :-
# rpm -qa|grep xen
# rpm -qa|grep virt

Make sure right packages installed on F11

Boris.