[feedhenry-dev] Community/Project Info on our Server SDKs / Github issues ?

Matthias Wessendorf mwessend at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 06:35:09 UTC 2016

Hello,

do folks like this format for our NPM modules ?
https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-amqp-js/pull/6/files

It gives some raw info about the project and its community e.g. this
mailing list.

Now since the main issue tracker is the FH JIRA instance, should we disable
the Github issues on our Server SDK repos ?

Disabling may help to avoid having two streams of issue trackers. Several
Red Hat project do the same: defaulting to JIRA, having no GH issues.

-Matthias

--
Project lead AeroGear.org