[feedhenry-dev] Community/Project Info on our Server SDKs / Github issues ?

Matthias Wessendorf mwessend at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 10:44:06 UTC 2016

I do agree that these are not really sounding that  friendly :-)

Also, lots of stuff can't be done by community contributors either that is
recommended in the PR message, like fhcap-cli, or UART. Also, today we
don't  public contributing & code style guides as well.

I think it's fair to have a more community friendly message, that for
instance suggests paying attention to the builds (e.g. Travis/Jenkins) or
any SonarQube issues with the PR.

@Gerard: is this something that can be done for public feedhenry repos ?

Thanks!
Matthias