[feedhenry-dev] Mongo Express Service - Manage your Mongo Database in RHMAP using Mongo Express

Wei Li weil at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 10:34:51 UTC 2016

It does. But it is using the same approach we are using at the moment with
data browser, and it probably works fine with smaller dataset. It will not
work very well with large dataset like we have in production environment.

We are actually going to look at improving data browser start from the next
sprint. But now it looks like we may have a better alternative. @Conor, do
you think this can replace data browser in the studio?

--
Wei Li
Red Hat email address: wei.li at redhat.com
Senior Software Engineer