[feedhenry-dev] Announcing the RHMAP Developer Experience Team

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 17:29:25 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Starting today, the RHMAP 'Developer Experience' team is kicking off.
So, what does this mean for you?
Many things, depending on how you use RHMAP.

Here's a handy TLDR of what the team goals are, and how we hope to help &
communicate with each of the teams who are receiving this:

Team Goals
- Just one: "Be the driver of change in making RHMAP better for users"

Mobile Consulting
- Actively working with consulting to get feedback and driving actions out
of that feedback
- Helping out via rh-mobile-consulting slack channel wherever we can

Solution Architects/Workshop trainers
- Actively working with SA's and anyone who gives RHMAP workshops to get
feedback and driving actions out of that feedback

Engineering
- Being the goto team for understanding how users are using the platform
- Surfacing feedback with the teams, and helping to drive valuable changes

Community (in general)
- defaulting to feedhenry-dev mailing list & #feedhenry on irc for all team
communication, planning etc..
- Having a public Jira board, with full visibility and insight into what
the team is doing week to week:
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=3758&view=planning.nodetail
- Actively engaging in RHMAP open source projects on github

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us as well if you have any questions
about the above, or have feedback you'd like to share.
The best place to give feedback is the feedhenry-dev mailing list

--
David Martin
Red Hat Mobile