[feedhenry-dev] Improving feedhenry.org

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 09:56:53 UTC 2016

Any thoughts on adding a 'community libraries' section to feedhenry.org?

I'm thinking just a list of modules users have created to help using or
developing on the platform.

e.g.
- fhlog https://github.com/evanshortiss/fhlog JavaScript log library for
client and cloud with a great API. Logs are timestamped, and can be saved
and uploaded to a server.
- fh-rest-sync-proxy https://github.com/feedhenry-staff/fh-rest-sync-proxy
Proxy $fh.sync calls from a client to an MBaaS Service that exposes a
RESTful API
- rhmap-auth https://github.com/Keyang/rhmap-auth A library to validate
RHMAP platform credentials
- rhmap-stats https://www.npmjs.com/package/rhmap-stats RedHat Mobile
Application system monitoring and stats lib

(probably lots more)

Also, I don't see fhc mentioned on the site. Probably one that deserves its
own section?