[feedhenry-dev] Developer Experience Sprint Report

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 17:10:56 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

*In this sprint DevExp tam were mainly focusing on:*

- Making "Mongo Express" production ready (expect awesome blog post soon)
- Kickstarting community actions
- Collecting feedback from various groups including RHMAP consulting
- Improvements around UX/UI - especially around project creation screen.

*For the next sprint we going to focus on:*

-  Documenting and sharing ideas future of our fh-fhc toolbox (improving
our cmd tooling)
-  Improving UI/UX around projects area
-  Improving community guidelines and open-source projects
-  .. or whatever community would tell us to do

*Recognition*

I would like to personally thank *Emilio for finishing our Mongo Express
feature.*
Huge thanks for* Peter for starting various conversations about UI/UX
improvements in studio and improving community interactions. *Great job
guys!

*Scrum report:*

https://issues.jboss.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=3758&view=reporting&chart=burndownChart&sprint=5466

*Retrospective report:*

We decided to document our retrospectives in one google document to have
quick look into previous goals.

Document shared here:
*https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TOWN2jFxT6mZ8KfscDPFc-PUx2eQ0OnirB1ncwBpq88/edit#
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TOWN2jFxT6mZ8KfscDPFc-PUx2eQ0OnirB1ncwBpq88/edit#>*