[feedhenry-dev] FH-Sync and Android O

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Wed Aug 16 08:48:21 UTC 2017

Just to provide context. JavaScript version has no background operations -
sync is happening only when on foreground.
When changes are made (add) sync loop is triggered automatically. This may
be considered as workaround for problem mentioned above.

Having service and waking up application to make request will have huge
impact on app battery usage.
Best to find some tradeoff between battery life and update times.

WOJCIECH TROCKI

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>

IM: wtrocki
<https://red.ht/sig>