[feedhenry-dev] Mobile Control Panel (5.x) First Look

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Fri Aug 18 11:15:58 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm pleased to share a first look at the Mobile Control Panel.
We are nearly 1 month into the development and would like to share what we
have and get your feedback.
This is a 3 month POC that aims to become the foundation for RH Mobile 5.0.

So, here's a 10 minute video that shows what we have
https://bluejeans.com/s/Wa5rX

Video TLDR;
The Mobile Control Panel (MCP) helps you setup a Mobile Service (Sync) in
OpenShift and integrate a Cordova App with the provisioned Sync service.

I'm look forward to any feedback (good & bad).
If you would like to poke around, please check out the source at
https://github.com/feedhenry/mobile-control-panel
The video was based off this PR
https://github.com/feedhenry/mobile-control-panel/pull/27.
So once that lands (hopefully later today), you can try it out.

If you have any questions, you can ask right here or on #feedhenry irc on
freenode.

Thanks

--
David Martin