[feedhenry-dev] Authentication in Mobile.Next

Wei Li weil at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 14:33:44 UTC 2017

Hi FeedHenry developers,

As you may have heard, we are planning on delivering a few mobile-focused
services in Mobile.Next project. One of the services we are looking at is
authentication.

As a start, we first would like to kick off some discussions around
requirements & expectations of this service within the community. More
specifically, we are looking for some answers to the following questions:

* What is the biggest pain point you currently have in terms of user
authentication when develop mobile applications?
* What features/functions around authentication you should like to see in
Mobile.Next, both client and cloud side?
* If you have used Keycloak before, what is your thoughts on integration
with it in mobile applications?
* Anything else around authentication?

The answers to those questions will help us make sure we deliver something
that will solve the problems you are facing day to day.

We look forward to your answers and thank you in advance.

Regards,

--

WEI LI

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER