[feedhenry-dev] mobile client or mobile app

Paul Wright pwright at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 17:04:34 UTC 2017

Ok, first, others reopened this wound, not me!

But I thought it was interesting that Microsoft (of all people) have a
notion of the 'inner loop' of a developer's workflow, where developers
are trying to  avoid the complexity of reality, and instead create a
'Draft': Streamlining Kubernetes development with Draft
<https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/streamlining-kubernetes-development-with-draft/>

Not that we're doing a similar thing, but is there a point to thinking
beyond the 'construct', to the emulation/demo, while also hanging a bit
to MS coattails?

Paul