[feedhenry-dev] Suggestion/Discussion - Removal of AeroGear.org Production Branch

Paul Wright pwright at redhat.com
Tue Dec 19 12:37:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 12/19/2017 09:46 AM, David Martin wrote:
> I like the idea of a custom landing page, and using asciibinder
> thereafter for all docs.
> The landing page would initially function as a gateway to the upstream
> docs, and any other upstream content (e.g. contributing guide)
> Adding downstream or other version of docs could come later.
>
> @Paul, @Laura What would be involved in converting the existing
> Aerogear docs into asciidoc and getting them working with asciibinder?
Good news! Digger doc is already in asciidoc (altho some work required,
eg file suffix, include syntax is non-standard)
re. Push, I'm thinking this is the major piece?
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/

I'll convert that to asciidoc as a first step in this journey

> It would make sense to leave behind docs for anything deprecated or no
> longer maintained.
How would that work? a link to 'Old site'?