[feedhenry-dev] Are we there yet?

Paul Wright pwright at redhat.com
Tue Dec 19 21:20:34 UTC 2017

As a Red Hat middleware Developer, I want to know more about Mobile.

1. https://developers.redhat.com/projects/#!filter-products=middleware

a) *Included in* pull down lists all the downstream projects related to
open source but doesn't list RHMAP (or Mobile.next)

b) The top three just link to the associated web site, but all the
others link to *Learn more* and *Download*.

c) The*Learn more *link for AeroGear displays the following:

>       Aerogear <http://aerogear.org/>
>
> Open Source Libraries for Mobile Connectivity
>
>   * Docs:Documentation <http://aerogear.org/docs/>
>   * Community:aerogear.org/community <http://aerogear.org/community>
>   * Mailing List:lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
>     <https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev>
>   * Chat:webchat.freenode.net/?channels=aerogear
>     <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=aerogear>
>   * JIRA:issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR
>     <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR>
>   * Source:https://github.com/aerogear
>   * Github:github.com/aerogear <https://github.com/aerogear>
>   * Build:aerogear.ci.cloudbees.com/ <https://aerogear.ci.cloudbees.com/>

I'm planning on keeping this, except for removing that last entry for
Build, do we have a replacement link?

d) The *Download* <https://aerogear.org/download/> link does not offer a
positive ux.

--