[feedhenry-dev] RHMAP storage service

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 12:53:19 UTC 2017

Hi everyone

As part of community developer initiative we were planning to figure out
how to unify file storage solutions in the platform. This feature was often
mentioned by various platform and app developers [1] as very important
requirement. This led to many custom storage implementations. Thanks to
mongo and gridfs we can easily store and retrieve files. Created project
can be added to the platform as service or cloud app - depending on
developer needs. Code is public so everyone is welcome to contribute.
Please note that this is community project and it's not part of standard
the platform offering at the moment.

*Source code and documentation:*
https://github.com/wtrocki/rhmap-storage-service

[1] http://feedhenry-dev.2363497.n4.nabble.com/Any-idea-of-suppo