[feedhenry-dev] What happened to hello world project?

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 02:03:06 UTC 2017

Before if a user wanted to have a Android hello world app and an iOS hello
world app they would end up with two separate cloud apps running when they
all shared the same backend.  We removed all of the individual hello world
projects and combined them into one where the user could select all of the
platforms she was interested in.

This came from an analysis that found that we had hundreds of default hello
world applications running which weren't really doing anything other than
taking up space and was an attempt to mitigate that.