[feedhenry-dev] Some very good tips about how to write clean javascript

Paolo Haji phajidec at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 11:44:58 UTC 2017

Lots of nice patterns using ES6 features!

It's a bit sad to see a lot of recommendations around basic OOP principles,
as an indicator that we need to remind ourselves constantly that they still
apply despite all the duck typing, some of which are enforced at the
language level in other languages (i.e. Liskov, though their example is
really nice since it would break static checking)

Another resource I really like that has almost the opposite goal
(understand ES5 crazyness) is John Resig's (creator of JQuery) Learning
Advanced Javascript
here: http://ejohn.org/apps/learn/

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Wei Li <weil at redhat.com> wrote:

> https://github.com/ryanmcdermott/clean-code-javascript