[feedhenry-dev] FeedHenry Desktop Bridge

Vojtech Sazel vsazel at redhat.com
Mon May 1 18:51:04 UTC 2017

P2P communication between mobile clients, web browsers using WebRTC is very
interesting thing.
Check my code here https://github.com/wojta/serverless-webrtc-android and
also links from the README there. Mine is native Android app and that guy
Chris Ball has sample for web browser and Node.js command line app.

And also there is Webtorrent - https://webtorrent.io/ that uses WebRTC.

Vojtěch