[feedhenry-dev] Kotlin is officially supported in Android

Vojtech Sazel vsazel at redhat.com
Thu May 18 14:01:09 UTC 2017

I would like to volunteer on that. I really like Kotlin and I was using it
at my last job for Android development.

Also it would be very interesting to see interop with JavaScript. You can
use TypeScript definitions and convert them to Kotlin (
https://github.com/Kotlin/ts2kt). It's still not perfect but it's a start.

V.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Summers Pittman <supittma at redhat.com>
wrote:

> If you haven't heard, Kotlin is an officially supported language for
> Android development now.
>
> I don't think this affects fh-android-sdk because it is compatible with
> Java projects.  However we might want to have a spike to create some
> templates or example applications using Kotlin that demonstrate how to use
> fh-android-sdk with a Kotlin application.
>
> Any takers?
>
> Summers

VOJTĚCH SÁZEL

SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER, MOBILE QE