[feedhenry-dev] MCP Local Dev

Paul Wright pwright at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 10:42:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to follow

https://github.com/feedhenry/mcp-standalone/blob/master/docs/walkthroughs/local-setup.adoc

I was getting  following during ansible-service-broker-setup:

"error: unable to recognize servicecatalog.k8s.io/v1beta1,
Kind=ClusterServiceBroker: no matches for servicecatalog.k8s.io/,
Kind=ClusterServiceBroker",

I think i worked around that by export DOCKERHUB_APBS_ORG="feedhenry"
(altho that command was removed from doc)

I'm now getting following  during ansible-service-broker-setup:

  "Error from server (AlreadyExists): project.project.openshift.io
\"ansible-service-broker\" already exists", "stderr_lines": ["Error from
server (AlreadyExists): project.project.openshift.io
\"ansible-service-broker\" already exists"],

Can anyone help me figure out how to debug?

thanks,

Paul