[feedhenry-dev] mobile client or mobile app

Craig Brookes cbrookes at redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 09:44:35 UTC 2017

Was thinking about terminology . We have been using the term mobile app,
but I wonder would it be clearer to use the term mobile client instead.
The main reason for this is that app can mean a server side component (in
OpenShift there is the new-app command for example). I think it would make
a clearer distinction. Another example is around the word build. When you
do an app build in OpenShift it normally produces a docker image and a
running server / app. I think using the the term mobile client build makes
it clearer what is happening.

Just a thought for a Monday morning.

--
Craig Brookes