[feedhenry-dev] Github organization personal thoughts

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 11:16:03 UTC 2017

Feedhenry organization has ~200 repositories at the moment from different
projects, templates and samples with MCP projects along with them. IMHO it
will be easier to promote, organize and collaborate on the organization
that will have only MCP related repositories like service templates.
I might be missing a lots of details so feel free to kill this idea.

In some of the cases we cannot avoid linking do other organizations (like
digger), but I think it's nice to clean things up and split some
initiatives in order to not confuse potential developers and users.

It's essential to separate some initiatives and avoid people to get
confused between old feedhenry projects and MCP. We doing great job by
flagging this at the moment like here:
https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-sync-server , but separate organization
will be even cleaner approach where we can collect documentation, website
and all the resources we need.

It will be easier to do it now with some limited number of MCP repositories
and developers working on it.

WDYT?

Regards
--