[feedhenry-dev] mobile client or mobile app

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Thu Nov 30 10:11:00 UTC 2017

The term 'Resource' may not suit as it has a meaning in the Kubernetes
world.
Any object that kubernetes exposes an API for is a resource e.g. Secrets,
Pods, Deployments are all resources.

In UPS, there's the idea of a 'Push Application', defined here [1]
"PushApplication
A logical construct that represents an overall mobile application"

I don't see any problem with giving it a name like 'Mobile Client' and
calling it out in terminology in a similar manner
"MobileClient
A logical construct that represents an overall mobile application"

[1]
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#_useful_terminology

David Martin
Red Hat Mobile