[feedhenry-dev] mobile client or mobile app

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Thu Nov 30 13:23:34 UTC 2017

perhaps "construct" instead of "container configuration"

MobileClient: A construct that represents the overall mobile application on
OpenShift (eg MobileHR)

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*