[feedhenry-dev] Congratulating Summers on 5 great years at Red Hat

Leigh Griffin lgriffin at redhat.com
Mon Oct 9 08:30:36 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Yesterday Summers marked his 5th anniversary in Red Hat. Summers has led
the charge on our Open Source efforts for such a long time now that people
default to him for advice and guidance on all things Open Source. He has
helped transition the entire Mobile team towards a more Open mentality and
his work in the SDK team, where he serves as an Android expert, and
recently in the Mobile.next work is helping to bring our next generation
offering to fruition.

Summers, congratulations on this immense milestone and wishing you the best
for the next 5 years. If you could join me in congratulating Summers on
this great achievement, ideally off list.

Thanks,
Leigh

--

LEIGH GRIFFIN