[feedhenry-dev] Update to workflow for APB development

Phil Brookes pbrookes at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 08:27:14 UTC 2017

Hey John,

For pointing the oc cluster at your local docker, that is done from the
installer directory of the mcp-standalone cluster:

ansible-playbook playbook.yml -e "dockerhub_username=<dockerusername>"
-e "dockerhub_password=<dockerpassword>" -e
"dockerhub_org=<USE_THIS_VALUE>" --ask-become-pass

To move the images you need into your own org, you could do something like:

for image in aerogear-digger-apb android-app-apb cordova-app-apb
ios-app-apb 3scale-apb keycloak-apb; do docker pull
docker.io/feedhenry/$image:latest; docker tag
docker.io/feedhenry/$image:latest
​<YOUR_DOCKER_ORG>/$image:latest; docker push
<YOUR_DOCKER_ORG>/$image:latest; done
​

There might be a way to improve this (if we could pull the name of all the
*-apbs from the docker repo that would be ideal), but this will work for
now.​

Let me know if you have any thoughts.
Phil.
​