[feedhenry-dev] Change of Scope for 3Scale/APICast Integration for 5.x

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 12:38:44 UTC 2017

@Joe - as we are still in a POC phase, we are trying to explore and de-risk
as mush as possible. The build Farm is a known quantity and we now have a
steel thread.

By comparison, 3Scale and where/how it fits is a pretty big unknown at the
moment - hence the prioritisation to explore and de-risk this integration.

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*