[feedhenry-dev] MCP Demo - Mobile CI/CD Service

Evan Shortiss eshortis at redhat.com
Thu Oct 12 17:09:06 UTC 2017

Nice work guys. I assume the build time was long due to the resource quotas
applied to the container? In the future would a dropdown exist where you
can specify "android" or "ios" as build targets, or is that handled
elsewhere, such as the jenkinsfile?

--

EVAN SHORTISS

MOBILE PRACTICE ARCHITECT, RED HAT MOBILE

Los Angeles, USA

evan.shortiss at redhat.com  M: +1-781-354-2834
<https://red.ht/sig>