[feedhenry-dev] MCP Demo - Mobile CI/CD Service

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Fri Oct 13 08:51:14 UTC 2017

Hey Evan,

There is a 'Cordova' app type, so a dropdown might make sense for that.
It could pass along an env var to the jenkins build to specify the platform
type choosen. Then in your Jenkinsfile you can switch what to do based on
that env var value.

Alternatively, your Cordova Jenkinsfile could build multiple artifacts.
According to this
https://www.cloudbees.com/blog/top-10-best-practices-jenkins-pipeline-plugin,
you can specify different nodes in the 1 pipeline, so you could execute a
build for android & ios as part of the one build.

e.g.
parallel 'cordova-build':{
    node('android'){ ... }
}, 'functional-tests':{