[feedhenry-dev] Repositories for MCP project

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Sun Oct 15 17:10:35 UTC 2017

Hi

I noticed that MCP project github repository had no commits for the last
month[1]
There is another repository with much more traffic[2]

I just want to make sure that mcp-standalone is the repository I should use.
Is that right?

I have seen great demo that helped with on boarding a lot.
IMHO it should be added to project README as it delivers a lots of context
over the text documentation.

Do you guys have website?
Maybe I can help and add project to feedhenry.org along with some info how
to contribute?

Github has really good checkers for community involvement:
https://github.com/feedhenry/mcp-standalone/community

[1] https://github.com/feedhenry/mobile-control-panel/graphs/contributors
[2] https://github.com/feedhenry/mcp-standalone
--