[feedhenry-dev] KeyCloak shared accounts with Android

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 14:26:43 UTC 2017

A few years ago I made this demo, but I've dusted the bit rot off and
updated it for 2017.

https://bluejeans.com/s/y5F5m

This demo shows how a single app or library can share a login token with
multiple apps in Android.  In this case I've create a KeyCloak
authentication provider which is shared with two demo applications.

After the demo part of the video we discuss some future things that can be
done to make it better and other opportunities of extended functionality on
Android as well as possible implementations on other platforms
(specifically Gnome, Windows, and iOS).

Sources :
 * Provider : https://github.com/secondsun/keycloak-android-authenticator
 * Token Demo :
https://github.com/secondsun/keycloak-account-authenticator-demo
 * Rest Demo : https://github.com/secondsun/authz-tests/tree/authenticator

Note : The sources are a bit hardcoded for my machine.