[feedhenry-dev] KeyCloak shared accounts with Android

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 15:52:28 UTC 2017

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Tom Jackman <tjackman at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Summers,
>
> Nice demo. One question, where are the tokens being stored, is it in the
> webview of the authenticator app or in the Android account manager?

The webview is storing a session cookie.  This cookie is not exposed by the
app.
The token is stored in the Android Account manager, but it is accessed
through the KeyCloakAccountAuthenticator class.
KeyCloakAccountAuthenticator loads, stores, validates, and updates data
stored in the account manager.

See
https://github.com/secondsun/keycloak-android-authenticator/blob/master/app/src/main/java/org/keycloak/keycloakaccountprovider/KeyCloakAccountAuthenticator.java#L66
.