[feedhenry-dev] Mobile Control Panel Demo

Craig Brookes cbrookes at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 14:18:38 UTC 2017

   1. When provisioning the MCP, can we provision the MCP without having to
   to go directly to the MCP service in the catalogue and not have to
   provision a mobile service (e.g. Cordova app)?
   2. When integrating Keycloak to the sync server, the user needs to go
   into the sync server > Integrations > Mobile Service integrations and
   integrate Keycloak. Is it possible to make this easier by allowing drag and
   drop on the mobile tab?
   3. When the Wubba Lubba Dub Dub service is added, i may have missed it
   but didn’t see it being added as a mobile integration to the Cordova app.
   It got added automatically, is this just for demo purposes to show what is
   possible? What happens if there are multiple mobile apps under the project?

1) You will be able to go directly to the mcp modal shortly once we get an
upstream PR closed
2) Possibly :) PRs welcome :)
3) Aiden already had code ready to consume that service. For each service
you would need to configure your client to talk to it based on the
configuration returned from MCP.

Craig

--
Craig Brookes