[feedhenry-dev] Mitigating ML problems

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Wed Jan 10 18:05:42 UTC 2018

We can create google groups account and trail that for a while along with
aerogear-dev by suppling both addresses.
https://groups.google.com/a/redhat.com/forum/#!overview

Possible problem with migration is that we may need to decide if we want to
migrate some of the existing emails to this group.
Additional risk is that google can retire this service but that is unlikely
to happen.

IMHO if we make this decision best to do it as soon as possible before we
will have a lots of mobile.next emails on aerogear-dev group.