[feedhenry-dev] Proposal for addition of --mobile flag to oc cluster up

David Ffrench dffrench at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 10:51:42 UTC 2018

Fantastic Phil, This is 100% needed in my opinion. The mobile services need
to be a first class citizen in OpenShift to ensure easy setup and adoption.

DAVID FFRENCH

senior software engineer, RED HAT MOBILE

Red Hat Waterford <https://www.redhat.com/>

Communications House, Cork Road

Waterford, Ireland

dffrench at redhat.com