[feedhenry-dev] Proposal for addition of --mobile flag to oc cluster up

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 12:14:28 UTC 2018

I agree with Wojciech - we are more likely to get the addon proposal
accepted than the mobile specific one.

As a compromise, we could also propose adding support for a simple
--addon=mobile as an alias to the addon install & enable commands, where
the --foo flag is used to identify the name of the addon the install and
enable

e..g. oc cluster up --addon=mobile would run the following commands:
oc cluster addons install mobile oc cluster addons enable mobile oc cluster
up

and oc cluster up --addon=foobar would run the following commands:
oc cluster addons install foobar oc cluster addons enable foobar oc cluster
up

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*