[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Raincatcher Security Focus

Niall Donnelly ndonnell at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 16:39:23 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone

We are progressing work around security improvements for the raincatcher
user module.

This public JIRA Board
<https://issues.jboss.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=3790> shows
which JIRAs we are currently working on. This reflects the most up-to-date
status of our work.

As features are completed and released, I will send mails to this list
detailing the updates and how to consume them.

I would encourage anyone interested to join our public Feedhenry
Raincatcher mailing list
<https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/feedhenry-raincatcher> to get
these updates.

We are also available on public IRC in the #feedhenry-raincatcher channel.
Feel free to join this channel for questions, comments etc.

Kind Regards
Niall Donnelly